Welcome to the LebaneseLibrary Association (LLA), an active, vital and “user friendly” organization. Membership is open to any person or organization engaged in library work or service. The Lebanese Library Association is your organization to help you develop your skills and develop your library. Do it for yourself, do it for your library, do it for all of Lebanon’s libraries: JOIN TODAY! You will be in the company of library professionals and library support staff, and friends of libraries across the country and beyond.
Why Join LLA?
- Professional Development
- Networking opportunities with others in the field.
- Leadership training & growth opportunities
- Join professional sections
- Enjoy several “members only” savings: conferences and training
- Stay well-informed about developments in Lebanon, as well as regionally and internationally
- Be the first to receive announcements related to internships, job vacancies (in Lebanon and the region), and grants to attend international conferences
- Engage in the LLAGroup List to exchange information, for solving problems and for learning about the changing world of libraries and information science.
- Attend the LLA conference at a special member’s fee
- Sign up for workshops and special seminars throughout the year
- Get involved by joining a Special Interest Group (SIG) to become more involved in advancing library services
- Volunteer by participating in task forces and organizing committees
- Link and act as liaisons with regional and international associations
1. Institutional Membership – LBP 150,000.00
2. Professional Individuals Membership – LBP 50,000.00
3. Students Membership – Free (if continuing studies and unemployed)
For payment, please contact the nearest Board member
How to Join or Renew
IMPORTANT: Membership will not be active until payment is received.