- Ms. Cendrella Habre (Former University Librarian, Lebanese American University)
- Ms. Carla Chalhoub (Head of Access Services, American University of Beirut Libraries)
Summary: The presenters discussed guidelines and thoughts on the reopening of libraries during a global pandemic which requires setting up a plan that includes safe reopening policies. The following questions were addressed:
- How are we going to protect the library’s collection?
- What are the measures set to protect the staff as well as the patrons?
- What are the suspended services and which ones can be resumed?
Hosted by: Lebanese Library Association
Location: Zoom Webinar
Post a comment